.BSRLM Summer 2018 Conference
Saturday 9th June 2018 (10:00-17:00)
University of Wales Trinity St David (UWTSD Business School, Swansea)
The British Society for Research into Learning Mathematics (BSRLM) is pleased to invite you to attend its Summer conference to be held on Saturday 9th June 2018 at the University of Wales Trinity St David (UWTSD) Business School, Swansea, Wales.
- To attend the conference, you must be (or become) a member. The membership fee is £35. Concessions are available. To join BSRLM, please click here.
- If you choose to pay the conference fee electronically before 17:00 on Friday 1st June 2018, the fee is £25 only. (The fee will also include vegetarian buffet lunch, tea and coffee.)
- If you choose to pay the conference fee after 17:00 on Friday 1st June 2018 (including cash payment on the day of the conference), the fee is £30.
- Please also consider making a £5 contribution to the Leone Burton Fund to support Early Career Researchers to attend our annual New Researchers Day. To donate, please click here.
- The conference abstracts can be found here.
- The programme is here.
- Guideline for presenting and chairing a session can be found here.
- The conference will be held at the University Wales Trinity St David (UWTSD Business School, Swansea). The Business School can be found as No. 12 on this campus map.
- If you travel by train, please note that the Business School is a five-minute walk from the station.
- If you travel by car, you will need to park in a car park. There is an NCP at West Glamorgan House, 12 Orchard St, Swansea SA1 5AS and the Mariner Street car park at 35 Mariner St, Swansea SA1 5BA.
- Once you have joined BSRLM and have logged into the site, you can register to attend and pay here. (When you click on the green “I’m attending” button at the top of the page, you should then see a box asking how many tickets you want and a button to pay via PayPal)
- There is no registration deadline, but to ensure that your name appears on the Delegates List and your lunch is ordered, please register by 17:00 on Friday 1st June 2018.
- If you have any special dietary requirements (e.g. vegan, gluten-free, etc.), please let the Organiser know (email@example.com) by the above deadline.
- Fri 13/04/18 First Announcement & On-line registration opens
- Fri 04/05/18 Reminder e-mail
- Fri 11/05/18 Session proposal submission deadline
- Fri 25/05/18 Second Announcement e-mail
- Fri 01/06/18 There is no registration deadline, but please register by 17:00 on this date if you wish your name to appear on the Delegates List
- Fri 08/06/18 New Researchers Day
- Sat 09/06/18 BSRLM Summer conference
- Mon 11/06/18 Conference proceedings invitation sent out to presenters
- Fri 19/07/18 Conference proceedings submission deadline (The proceedings will be published on our website before the following conference)