BSRLM Spring 2018 Conference
Saturday 3rd March 2018 (10:00-17:00)
University of Nottingham (Dearing Building, Jubilee Campus)
The British Society for Research into Learning Mathematics (BSRLM) is pleased to invite you to attend its Spring conference to be held on Saturday 3rd March 2018 at the University of Nottingham (Dearing Building, Jubilee Campus).
- To attend the conference, you must be (or become) our member. The membership fee is £35. Concessions are available. To join BSRLM, please click here.
- The fee is £25 only. (The fee will also include vegetarian buffet lunch, tea and coffee.)
- If you experience any technical issues while trying to make the on-line payment, please contact our Treasurer (email@example.com).
- Please also consider making a £5 contribution to the Leone Burton Fund to support Early Career Researchers to attend our annual New Researchers Day. To donate, please click here.
- The conference will be held at the University of Nottingham (Jubilee Campus). Dearing Building can be found as No. 6 on this campus map.
- If you travel by train, please note that the University is not within walking distance from the city centre. From the city centre, you can either take a taxi (around 15 minutes) or one of the several local buses (around 15-30 minutes) to the university. More advice can be found under the Jubilee Campus section on this webpage.
- If you travel by car, car parking spaces can be found on this campus map.
- Once you have joined BSRLM and have logged into the site, you can register to attend and pay here. (When you click on the green “I’m attending” button at the top of the page, you should then see a box asking how many tickets you want and a button to pay via PayPal)
- There is no registration deadline, but to ensure that your name appears on the Delegates List and your lunch is ordered, please register by 17:00 on Friday 23 February 2018.
- If you have any special dietary requirements (e.g. vegan, gluten-free, etc.), please let the Organiser know (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the above deadline.
- Fri 15/12/17 First Announcement e-mail
- Fri 26/01/18 Reminder e-mail
- Fri 09/02/18 Session proposal submission deadline (17:00). Please note the deadline has been extended from Friday 2 February 2018
- Fri 16/02/18 Second Announcement e-mail
- Fri 23/02/18 There is no registration deadline, but please register by 17:00 on this date if you wish your name to appear on the Delegates List.
- Sat 03/03/18 Conference
- Mon 05/03/18 Conference proceeding invitation sent out to presenters
- Fri 13/04/18 Conference proceeding submission deadline (The proceeding will be published on our website before the following conference)