BSRLM Autumn 2017 Conference
Saturday 11th November 2017 (10:00-17:00)
Liverpool Hope University (EDEN Building, Hope Park campus)
The British Society for Research into Learning Mathematics (BSRLM) is pleased to invite you to attend its Autumn conference to be held on Saturday 11th November 2017 at Liverpool Hope University.
- To attend the conference, you must be (or become) our member. The membership fee is £35. Concessions are available. To join BSRLM, please click here.
- The conference fee is £25 and can be paid on-line. It will also include vegetarian buffet lunch, and tea and coffee.
- The event will be held at Liverpool Hope University (EDEN Building, Hope Park campus, Taggart Avenue, Liverpool L16 9JD). (EDEN Building is No. 8 on the campus map)
- If you travel by train, please note that the University is not within walking distance from the city centre. From the city centre, you can either take a taxi or one of the several local buses to the university. More advice can be found here.
- If you travel by car, please note the car parking spaces on this campus map here. (EDEN Building is No. 8 on the map)
- Once you have joined BSRLM and have logged into the site, you can register to attend and pay here.
- There is no deadline for registration, but to ensure that your name appears on the list of delegates list and your is lunch ordered, please register at least four days before the conference date.
- If you have any special dietary requirements (e.g. vegan, gluten-free, etc.), please let the Organiser know (email@example.com).
To present at the conference:
- Should you wish to run a Research Paper, Research Workshop or Working Group session, please complete the on-line proposal form here by 17:00 on Friday 13 October 2017.
- Guideline for presenting and chairing a session can be found here.
- Fri 08/09/17 First Announcement e-mail
- Fri 06/10/17 Reminder e-mail
- Fri 13/10/17 Session proposal submission deadline (17:00)
- Fri 27/10/17 There is no registration deadline, but please register by 17:00 on this date if you wish your name to appear on the Delegates List
- Fri 03/11/17 Second Announcement e-mail
- Sat 11/11/17 Conference
- Mon 13/11/17 Conference proceeding invitation sent out to presenters
- Sat 23/12/17 Conference proceeding submission deadline (The proceeding will be published on our website before the following conference)