About this event:
The British Society for Research into Learning Mathematics (BSRLM) is pleased to invite you to attend its Summer conference to be held on Saturday 10th June 2017 at the Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford.
- To attend the conference, you must be (or become) our member. The membership fee is £35. Concessions are available.
- The conference fee is £25 and can be paid on-line. It will also include vegetarian buffet lunch, and tea and coffee.
- The event will be held at Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford (Andrew Wiles Building, University of Oxford, Radcliffe Observatory Quarter, Woodstock Rd, Oxford OX2 6GG).
- It is only 15-20 minutes walk away from Oxford train station. For the interactive map from the station to the venue, click here.
- If you travel by car, please note that there are no parking spaces at this venue.
Registration and payment:
- There is no deadline for registration, but to ensure that your name appears on the list of delegates list and your is lunch ordered, please register at least four days before the conference date.
- If you have any special dietary requirements (e.g. vegan, gluten-free, etc.), please let the Organiser know (email@example.com).
To present at the conference:
- Should you wish to run a Research Paper, Research Workshop or Working Group session, please complete the on-line proposal form here by 17:00 on Friday 19 May 2017.
- Guideline for presenting and chairing a session can be found here.
- Mon 18/04/17 First Announcement & On-line registration opens
- Fri 12/05/17 Reminder e-mail
- Fri 19/05/17 Session proposal submission deadline
- Tue 30/05/17 Second Announcement
- Fri 09/06/17 New Researchers Day
- Sat 10/06/17 BSRLM Summer conference