About this event:
The British Society for Research into Learning Mathematics (BSRLM) is pleased to invite you to attend its Spring conference to be held on Saturday 4th March 2017 at Birkbeck College, University of London.
You can find latest development and news on this conference by using the #BSRLMMar17 hashtag on Twitter.
- To attend the conference, you must be (or become) our member. The membership fee is £35. Concessions are available. To join BSRLM, please click here.
- The conference fee is £25 and can be paid on-line. It will also include vegetarian buffet lunch, and tea and coffee. To pay on-line (via PayPal), click ‘I’m attending’ on the top of this page, and you will be taken to the payment page. You do not need to have a PayPal account to make this payment, as you can pay as ‘Guest’.
- The event will be held at Birkbeck College, University of London (Torrington Square, London WC1E 7HX).
- It is only 15-20 minutes walk away from St. Pancras International train station. For the interactive map from the station to the venue, click here. Nearby tube stations include Russell Square, Goodge Street, Warren Street and Euston Square stations.
- If you travel by car, please note that there are no parking spaces at both of these venues. You will have to arrange your own parking space via the NCP website, for example.
Registration and payment:
- Please select ‘Register and Pay’ above.
- There is no deadline for registration, but to ensure that your name appears on the Delegates list and your lunch ordered, please register at least three days before the conference date.
- Guideline for presenting and chairing a session can be found here.
- Fri 09/12/16 First Announcement to CFEM members
- Fri 13/01/17 First Announcement to BSRLM members & Online registration opens
- Fri 03/02/17 Reminder e-mail (to both BSRLM and CFEM members)
- Fri 10/02/17 Session proposal submission deadline (17:00)
- Mon 20/02/17 Second Announcement (to both BSRLM and CFEM members)
- Fri 03/03/17 Joint BSRLM-CFEM event
- Sat 04/03/17 BSRLM Spring conference
Note: The conference will be preceded by a special pre-conference event by the BSRLM and its French counterpart, Commission Francais d’Enseignement des Mathématiques (CFEM) on Friday 3rd March 2017 (13:00-18:30) at the London Mathematical Society (57-58 Russell Square, London, WC1B 4HS).