If you register for this event by 6th November, your name, institution and email address will go on the list of delegates.
BSRLM Autumn Conference 2018
About this event:
.BSRLM Autumn 2018 Conference
Saturday 10th November 2018 (10:00-16:30)
Kings College London.
#BSRLMNov18To attend the conference, you must be (or become) a member. The membership fee is £35. Concessions are available. To join BSRLM, please click here. Cost:
- The conference fee is £25. (The fee will also include vegetarian buffet lunch, tea and coffee)
- Please also consider making a £5 contribution to the Leone Burton Fund to support Early Career Researchers to attend our annual New Researchers Day. To donate, please click here.
- The conference will be held at Kings College London.
- If you haven't already done so, please click on the 'I'm attending' button at the top of this page.
- There is no registration deadline, but to ensure that your name appears on the list of delegates and your lunch is ordered, please register by 17:00 on Friday 2nd November 2018. The conference fee is £30 if you register after this date.
- If you have any special dietary requirements (e.g. vegan, gluten-free, etc.), please let the organiser know (email@example.com) by the above deadline.
- The submission link can be found here.
- The deadline for submitting a proposal for a research paper, research workshop or working group session is 17:00 on Friday 12thOctober 2018.
- Guidelines for presenting and chairing a session can be found here.
- Friday 14/09/18 First announcement and on-line registration opens
- Friday 05/10/18 Reminder e-mail
- Friday 12/10/18 Session proposal submission deadline
- Friday 26/10/18 Second announcement e-mail
- Friday 02/11/18 Please register by 17:00 on this date
- Saturday 10/11/18 BSRLM Autumn conference
- Monday 12/10/18 Conference proceedings invitation sent out to presenters
- Friday 21/12/18 Conference proceedings submission deadline (The proceedings will be published on our website before the following conference)